Back to ChessNonsense

Friday, April 07, 2006

Time Challenge - Circle #4

This is where things really get difficult, clearly.

I am on circle #4, and the challenge of the problems are really starting to slam me in these later areas, and taking a crack at them at high speed, while they are so difficult, seems to be taking its toll. I have completed most of the circle, but I have only three days left (although I would like to finish in the next two days).

I don't have a lot to say about what is going on here, Other than the fact that I am still quietly chugging along, doing my work. I hope to be able to post more interesting stuff when I do problems less and actually play chess more. I have about one week to go, If I keep moving on as I currently am.

3 Comments:

At 4/08/2006 12:07 AM, Blogger generalkaia said...

Way to go! Keep at it and you'll be at the end in no time. You got a lot farther than I did.

 
At 4/08/2006 12:15 AM, Blogger psalcido said...

This is a friggin' brain drain. It take a lot of energy and trouble to finish this. I feel that it's worth it though.

 
At 4/08/2006 1:44 AM, Blogger Blue Devil Knight said...

Great work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home