Back to ChessNonsense

Saturday, April 15, 2006

I'm done...

Well, not entirely. Last night, I wasn't able to complete Circle #6 on time. As a result, this morning, I had to complete the remaining 200 problems. Today I have completed nearly 550 of the problems that are due for today, but life calls. I am bringing my journey to an end.

It is up to you guys whether or not I should be marked as a quitter or as a finisher. Doesn't matter too much to me. I'm exhausted, and I'll probably look at these problems that are remaining over the next week, but after 750 problems today, I'm done.

From now on, all of my posts will be covering games, and perhaps problems that I had a particularly difficult time completing. But, It's up to you guys, graduated, or not?

Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At 4/19/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger Qxh7# said...

Congrats :)!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home